VALUE FROM HEALTH INVESTMENTS
Effective Date: February 1, 2022
TERMS OF SERVICE
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes how Leverage Global Consulting LLC (“LEVERAGE”, “we”, “us” and “our”) collect, use, share, secure, and eventually dispose of (collectively “process”) personal data. Personal data is any information that does, or could, identify you.
This notice applies to personal data collected by our websites, apps, and products (collectively “services”), and in the course of routine offline business contact with you where we are the data controller. Additional information on our personal data practices may be provided in offer descriptions, supplemental privacy notices or notices provided prior to or at the time of data collection.
Who we are?
LEVERAGE designs and executes customized solutions to help its partners create better outcomes for their organizations. LEVERAGE shapes its perspective by evaluating market trends, understanding consumer behaviors, and identifying disruptors. The LEVERAGE team provides strategic counsel based on its diverse public and private sector expertise in a variety of areas including finance, technology, healthcare, insurance, and communications. It offers insights, capabilities, and solutions including application development; business case; consumer understandings and outcomes development; health policy & regulation; information management and analytics; portfolio project & product management; risk management and ROI analysis. For more information, visit https://leveragegc.com.
Where we collect personal data from?
We collect personal data directly from you:
- When you use our services, e.g. when you purchase or have access to our services, you are usually required to provide us with your name and email address. You may also be required to provide other information necessary for your use of our services or additional information that you choose to disclose to us, such as your professional details or your user preferences.
- When you interact with us, e.g. when you fill in a form online, contact us or request information from us, seek technical support or when you participate in research activities.
What types of personal data we process
How you interact with us and the different services that we offer determine what personal data we collect about you.
The personal data we collect may consist of the following:
- Personal identifiers (e.g., name, username, e-mail address, phone number, signatures, etc.)
- Contact information (e.g., e-mail, phone, fax, address, etc.)
- Authentication data (e.g., password, etc.)
- Indirect identifiers (e.g., study ID, IP address, computer device information, etc.)
- Knowledge, belief & preference data (e.g. thoughts, concerns, preferences, feedback, opinions and other information provided through surveys, interviews, etc.)
- Usage data (e.g., information about your use of our services, such as date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at one of our websites, etc.)
- Communication data (e.g., information communicated from or to you through telephone voicemail, email, etc.)
Why we process your personal data
Under European privacy law we need to identify a valid reason for using your personal data – known as a “lawful basis for processing”. Generally, we will process your personal data because:
- It is necessary to perform contractual obligations to you: e.g. if you have a contract with us, we process your personal data to perform that contract (i.e. provide you with services or payment).
- You have given us your consent: we only ask for consent in limited circumstances, e.g. for certain types of marketing communications in particular jurisdictions or for certain research related activities.
What purposes we process your personal data for
This section sets out the purposes for which we may use your personal data. Your relationship with LEVERAGE will determine which of the purposes listed in this section apply to you.
Our legitimate interests in processing your personal data are mainly customer and product administration, provision, improvement and development of our services, protection of legal rights and marketing. More detailed information about these legitimate interests is set out below.
- Customer and product administration
- provide you with our services and information that you or the sponsoring organization requested or for which you have expressed an interest, or that you access through our services
- create product accounts
- provide user and technical support
- enforce our terms of business
- report product usage information to our customers, business partners, content and technology providers
- manage customer information across Leverage websites and services
- contact you about renewal of your subscriptions
- perform other related administrative tasks.
- Product development and personalization
- deliver personalized functionality and content in our services, for instance we may retain your browsing and usage information to make your searches within our services more relevant
- analyze product usage information to understand which content and tools are most useful for our users and to allow us to deliver and suggest tailored content, features and other Leverage services that we believe may interest you.
- use information collected on our services, usually in aggregated form, to analyze the functionalities we offer and to improve the design and content of our services (including sharing your personal data across our group which allows us to make all our services more user-friendly).
How we secure your personal data
LEVERAGE maintains appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal data from accidental loss and unauthorized access or use. These measures may include encryption, firewalls, roles-based data access, intrusion-detection software, and physical access controls to data centers. However, we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, unauthorized acquisition, or alteration of your data will never occur.
How long we keep your personal data for
We store your personal data throughout the period of your relationship with us and retain it for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying legal, accounting, or reporting obligations or to resolve disputes.